We have long loved the look of vintage pewter goblets, but cannot really imagine drinking wine out of them...so we decided to turn them into objets that can be used in another way and actually enjoyed as part of our (and your) decor.
Our new soy candles look gorgeous in vintage pewter/silver/brass goblets, and are richly scented with an organic essential oil mix. These have a beautiful tarnished vintage patina, and a few are even engraved from previous owners (we think that makes them even better).
We love soy candles as much for their gentle glow and creamy color as for the fact that soy is sustainable, while paraffin candles are derived from non-renewable petroleum resources.
Soy wax is also water soluble, so once you have burned the candle down you can wash the container with hot water and use it once again. If you would prefer a refill, get in touch with us via the contact page and we will pour you a new candle for a lower fee.
Also see our smaller vintage goblet soy candles, and glass goblet candles, for more beauties...
Scents and containers available (keep coming back - as these ones sell, new ones will be uploaded so the listing should always be current):
1. basil, bergamot, sweet orange, rose blend in brass goblet - 5" high/3" diameter (1 only)
2. lavender, rose, rose geranium blend in brass goblet - 7" high/3" diameter (1 only)
3. basil, bergamot, sweet orange, rose blend in brass goblet - 5 3/4" high/3" diameter (1 only)
4. lavender, rose, rose geranium blend in brass goblet - 7" high/3" diameter (3 available)
5. lavender, rose, rose geranium blend in brass goblet - 6" high/3" diameter (2 available)
SHIPPING NOTE -- At this time we are unable to tailor shipping fees per province or state, and just have a Canada-wide and USA-wide fee. Because of that, if there is an difference between what you pay for shipping and what we pay at the post office, you can expect a refund on shipping. We always refund overages!